Thursday, September 25, 2008

Where O Where did Bushy Go?

I was flipping through channels yesterday around 9PM looking for Bush's address, and didn't find anything.

I was flipping through channels yesterday at 9:19 PM looking for Bush's address, and didn't find anything.

I was flipping through channels yesterday at 9:28PM looking for Bush's address, and found McCain.

I was flipping through channels yesterday around 9:40PM looking for Bush's address, and found Obama.

I was flipping through channels yesterday at 9:48PM looking for Bush's address, and finally found a recap of Bush's address on one channel: CSPAN.


Where has Bush gone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

William Kristol would know...

Or if anything, ask any of his neo-con buddies who played him as a pawn. And now left him for the vultures.

Typical.

Poor Bush. And not a stupid fellow either.

Cheers